GET STRonger. get after it.
What you want: more 'Again! Again!' less 'Oh gawd, my legs.'
We've seen hundreds of folks come heli-skiing who have all the skills, but their fitness level lets them down. Legs are burning, chest is heaving, and they have to sit out runs to catch their breath and pray their legs will hold up.
You don't want that to be you.
If you don't get the time to ski 100 days a season, it's a game-changer to add fitness training so you've got the foundational strength to keep up with anyone.
You can save money for the helicopter. But the vehicle you have to count on first is the one you’re in right now.
Get a behind-the-scenes look of how we stay strong for the sport we love, both from the perspective of a 20-year veteran ski guide who puts his body through 120+ days a season, and someone who grew up in the fitness world but didn't learn to ski until she was 25.
What you get:
- 39-page PDF ready for instant download
- High-resolution photos showing each exercise, with progressions or modifications
- Five workouts you can start right now with minimal to no equipment
- Training for lower body, full body, core, and balance
- Breakdown of how we define ski or ride-specific training, so you'll gain the knowledge to build your own sequences
- Advice on training strategy, modifications and progressions
- The chance to be stronger this season than ever before
Heli-skiing is more fun when you can high five at the bottom, instead of being doubled over, gasping for air.
Get your winter body: free fitness guide
Enter your name and email address below and the fitness guide will go straight to your inbox.
You'll also be signed up to receive The Yodel, our newsletter where we share wild apres-ski stories and the best behind-the-scenes advice on the art of hunting for deep powder. You can unsubscribe anytime.